Not all leaders look the same.
Have you ever felt like your ethnicity, class or gender has created a barrier to your success? You aren’t alone. Our free, online, six month Leadership Programme will help you to fulfil your potential and become the leader your community needs.
During the programme you will develop the knowledge, skills and networks you need to become the next great leader. You will become part of a cohort of diverse young leaders and a wider network spanning the United Kingdom.
Over the course of the Leadership Programme you will:
- Take part in a series of hands on, online masterclasses focusing on subjects such as personal branding, media training and ethical business
- Get to know top local and national leaders and discover how they make decisions that affect you
- Develop an online social action campaign targeting an issue important to you
- Meet the campaigners and organisations fighting for social change and learn first-hand how they do it
- Be matched with a professional mentor who can give you careers advice and guidance
Am I the right fit for this programme?
Whether you want to lead your local community group or lead the country - this programme is for you!
The only requirements for applying for this programme are:
- You are aged 18-25
- You are based in Bedford Borough or in Wales
Whatever your qualifications or experience, this programme is a great option. We find that the young people who are most successful on this programme are those who are committed to their personal development and interested in understanding issues that affect them or their community.
As long as you have a desire to master new skills, grow your network and want to see the world become a fairer place, our Leadership Programme will help you to unlock your potential. During this programme you will:
- Escalate your confidence to the next level
- Boost your career prospects
- Pick up the tools to shape your future
Applications for this programme are now open! Head to our 'How to apply' page to apply.