Are you concerned about environmental issues, such as food waste, carbon emissions and fast fashion, but aren’t sure how to make a difference?
There are so many things that can be done to help make our world a better, more sustainable place to live in, but it can be difficult to figure out how to get involved and make a difference.
UpRising’s free, online, six month Environmental Leadership Programme is the place to start!
On our Environmental Leadership Programme, our workshops and sessions are designed to help you develop the knowledge, skills and networks you need to become the next green leader. You can also expect a confidence boost and enhanced career prospects. During the programme you will be part of a cohort of young people who share your passion for environmental justice.
On the Programme you will:
- Take part in expert-led, online workshops on topics like the green economy, creating a theory of change and media training
- Learn how environmental change is made on a local, national and global level, directly from the people who are living and breathing it
- Meet sustainability leaders from business, media, government, charities and more
- Design and run an online environmental social action campaign
- Be matched with a professional coach to help you set and conquer your goals
- Be matched with a professional mentor who can give you careers advice and guidance
Am I the right fit for this programme?
The current requirements to apply are that you are:
- Aged 18-25
- Based in the West Midlands
You do not need to have environmental experience or a relevant degree. However, those who are most successful on the programme are passionate about the environment and sustainability, with a desire to change the world around them.
Are you ready to get started?
Applications for this programme are now open! Head to our 'How to apply' page to apply.