Having trouble finding a job? Or not even sure what you want to do?
Stand Out will help you find your future.
CLICK HERE to express your interest!
Stand Out will help you understand potential, what sort of job would suit you and how to get there. You’ll join join a month-long online curriculum with up to twelve months of mentoring.
You will be part of a supportive community of young job-seekers and connected to an encouraging network of volunteers, experts, employers, tutors and mentors. We’ll provide you with industry insights, help you to develop new skills, build and create useful networks with professionals.
What is Stand Out?
Stand Out is a FREE one-month online curriculum with up to twelve months of mentoring from a trained mentor to help you stand out in a competitive job market.
It is a collection of carefully curated online sessions all available to rewatch and catch up with whenever you like.
From online socials to meeting with employers to resilience workshops, it has everything you need to help you find a job, develop your skills and make new friends.
What you’ll get from Stand Out
A supportive, experienced community of professionals and other young people, all focused on helping you to stand out in the job market.
Support sessions that can be attended in real time or flexible with recorded content with our team for 4 weeks, including bespoke CV feedback and support on where and how to find job opportunities.
The opportunity to grow your networks and connect with industry experts.
One-on-one personalised support from a trained focused mentor for up to one year.
Who else has done Stand Out?
We have supported over 500 young people through our employment programmes and we know it works!
- 90% completed the programme (because they loved it!)
- 77% gained a job or were in education or training within six months of completing the programme (yay!)
- 97% told us the programme increased their confidence, networks and skills.
Who is Stand Out for?
The programme is free and open to anyone who is:
- 18-25 years old.
- Based anywhere in England.
- Unemployed, in part-time or precarious work or in the final year of further or higher education, or leaving school, college or university
- Available for daily online sessions from 26th July - 20th August.
- Stand Out specifically caters for people who are from ethnically and culturally diverse backgrounds or identify as working class.
How do I join?
It is so easy! CLICK HERE to express your interest to join and just sign up with a few details!