Applications for Fastlaners are now open and it only takes five minutes to apply - APPLY HERE!
Having trouble securing your dream job? Or are you not even sure what your dream job might be?
Fastlaners is your ticket in.
UpRising’s employability programme will help you develop the tools and confidence you need to secure meaningful employment and kick-start your career. The programme is designed to offer you bespoke support in developing your employability skills and the confidence you need to secure employment.
Fastlaners runs entirely online to help you secure your dream job. Throughout the programme, you will be introduced to different employers, giving you a unique opportunity to explore what it’s like to work in a variety of sectors.
You will gain insight into different careers and insider tips about how to secure them. You'll have access to resources to get you thinking about the skills and attributes that make you employable, covering everything from how you present yourself on a CV, how to conduct an online interview and networking skills.
What does it involve?
- Free access to our online employability skills sessions and activities, all of which can be completed in your own time.
- Support sessions with our team for 4 weeks, including bespoke CV feedback and support to find job opportunities.
- A mock interview and application feedback session with a volunteer from one of our corporate partners.
- Support from a career focused mentor for 1 year, with the focus on supporting your professional development and job search.
- Support from a personal coach for 2 months, with the object of supporting your personal development.
- Ongoing access to UpRising Leadership workshops, on topics such as Personal Branding and Maintaining Resilience.
Is Fastlaners right for me?
Are you unsure about what career you want? Have you lost your job or are you struggling to find your first role? Fastlaners will give you first hand exposure to different careers and sectors and you’ll have a chance to ask questions from the people working in them.
Not knowing what you want to do isn’t a requirement. If you know exactly what career you want but can’t seem to get a foot in the door, Fastlaners is a great fit for you.
To be eligible for the programme you must be:
- 18-24 years old.
- Unemployed or facing redundancy.
- Be legally resident in the UK and can take up paid employment within the UK.