UpRising is a part time leadership programme designed to challenge the privilege of birth and create future leaders in politics and public life. It recruits talented young people from diverse backgrounds and equips them with the skills, experience and confidence to become the leaders of tomorrow and create positive change in their communities.
UpRising offers you the opportunity to:
- Gain leadership skills for your future career - whatever it might be
- Organise for social change on an issue you are passionate about and contribute to your local community
- Join a mutually supportive community of UpRisers, mentors, advisors, UpRising staff and alumni, all working together
- Learn about the issues affecting your community and how major public institutions in the UK work
- Take up new leadership opportunities to serve your community and Britain
- Stay involved as alumni, keeping in touch with fellow UpRisers and helping to build the UpRising movement and a new generation of leaders around Britain